After a log research we found many people want to quit smoking but they didn’t, because of so many reasons. Here we are giving you some easy tips.
Need a good reason to quit smoking? You can quit tobacco use and healthy as you possibly can be, so in honor of Lung Cancer Awareness Month, we are sharing some great people.
1) Smoking causes about 1 of every 5 deaths, and health status and contributes to an array of diseases. Second-hand smoke is harmful to those around you keep that in mind.
2) Smoking nearly doubles the chances of suffering a stroke.
3) Smoking is the leading cause of death in the all country, cardiovascular disease, is a proven cause.
4) To leave can make a big difference in terms of your health. After leaving for half the day, return to normal carbon monoxide levels in your blood. Exit for two to three months, and you will see an improvement in your lungs.
5) Lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death, but also the easiest to prevent cancer.
It can bring on diabetes.
It invites infections.
It can be blunt sex life.
It may lead to wrinkles…everywhere.
Pain in the bones.
It could stifle sleep.
It is tied to cancer too!