Exercise tips to lose weight
People who exercise regularly, because it gives them an enormous sense of well–being. They feel more energetic throughout the day, sleep better at night, have sharper memories, and feel more relaxed and positive about themselves and their lives.
Exercise just is not about aerobic capacity and muscle size. Of course, exercise, improve your health and your physique trim your waistline, improve your sex life, and can even add years into your life. But most people are not motivated to stay active. And to achieve those results pumping weights at the gym or running mile after mile of one does not take hours.
Here are some tips, how to stay safe and injury free while exercise:
1) If it hurts, then stop: – Stop all the activity at the time if it’s hurt you. Stop exercise for some time if you feel pain while doing any exercise.
2) Do in Right way: – Always do exercise in a right position. If you will do in a wrong way, it will hurt you.
3) Check your gear: – Make sure your shoes fit properly and equipment for the activity is correct. Take care of your equipment and check it regularly for safety.
4) Choose activities you like: – Always choose your activities, which support your body to make easy and safely.A lot of different things count in exercise dancing, walking, gardening, yoga, cycling, playing basketball.
5) Exercise with your partner:– Always do exercise with your partner like your friend, gym coach etc. Because one person should always be there while doing exercise.
6) Take any foods before lunch: – Always have foods before 30 mint of exercise.
These foods you have to eat after doing gym.
2) Peanut Butter Sandwich
3) Cereal and Milk
5) Fruit Smoothies
6) Orange Juice
9) Dried Fruit and Nuts