How to get six pack abs in an easy way
For making a good locking six pack abs you have to follow some useful tips. Before doing exercise you will have to make you flexible, go to gym and warm up your body then start exercise.
Follow below exercise tips.
Use 12 simple exercise tips.
1) Legs down (classic)
2) Legs up (Don’t cross legs)
3) Plank upright
4) plank left
5) plank right
6) six inches
7) six inches to crunch
8) six to thirty six
12) left to right
Use simple food tips.
1) Avoid oil foods wherever possible.
2) Eat like a king in the morning, a prince in the afternoon and a pauper in the evening.
3) Drink lots of water.
4) At least 150g of protein eat each day from lean red meat, fish, chicken, turkey, eggs, milk, tofu or pulses. Your body uses 20% to 30% more energy to digest protein than it needs for carbohydrates.
5) Try to eat six times a day – around every three hours. Otherwise the body will suppress its calorie-burning capacity.
6) Between meals snack on nuts, seeds, avocado, olives, or small bags of snap peas.
7) For lunch, sweet or regular potato, brown rice and quinoa are all excellent options.
8) For your evening meal, try to get some veg – but avoid root veg and any starchy carbs.
9) Consume one of these post-workout shakes as soon as possible after your workout. Aim for around 40-50g carbs and 20-30g protein.