16 TYPES OF KISSES EVERYONE SHOULD EXPERIENCE
Take an experience of different type of Kiss style. Enjoy a married life with this experience. Pucker up. It’s time to do something new style of kiss. Kissing is not only fun. The stress, anxiety and depression can be a very emotional coping hormone in your body ‘feels good’ release.
1) Butterfly:- Get real close to her boyfriend, then touching your eyelashes, and his eyelids flutter up and down very quickly, and their eyes against it will feel like a butterfly’s wing.
2) Neck kiss:- A kiss on the neck is actually quite an intimate kissing and French kissing among many people do so. The neck is quite sensitive part of the body, so a gentle kiss on the field quite a turn on.
3) Nose Kiss:- A kiss on the nose shows genuine affection and closeness. Or you like a stranger, that was not going out with for a long time that would never even kiss a boyfriend. Show your commitment to one another is a lovely and romantic way.
4) Peck on the cheek:- We know how to kiss someone on the cheek, but this just shows affection can mean different things in different situations. . It could be a friendly greeting to someone you know well, it could be saying hi or goodbye to your boyfriend or it could be a flirty little message to someone else.
5) Single lip:- A soft sucking one of your partner’s lips is a beautiful way to show your love. It is a sexy, but it is also a romantic too, saying: ‘I love you’.
6) The Eskimo:- Close your eyes and rub the nose, is what the Eskimos do. This is just cute, no passion, no pressure, just a simple show of love and affection.
7) Lip glosses kiss style :- Turn off your lips in a lip gloss and give your partner a sensual surprise. It’s a great way to get in the mood and an extra surprise is added to fruity, ‘tasty’ lip gloss.
8) Lingering one :- Let relaxation kisses, as he used to do in the movies, when they were allowed to portray a French kiss on screen. Hold tight, keep your mouth shut and keep going for at least ten seconds passion
9) Forehead Kiss:- You’re just good friends or a message to shame is a good place to start
10) Band Kiss :- A bit formal these days, but in the old days, a gentleman to a lady always greeted with a kiss on the hand. Today, however, it might be best to stop kissing boys, girls love.
11) Blown Kiss :- When you blow someone a kiss, you could be saying many different things. It could be a sexy invitation, it could just be a bit of innocent playfulness; it all depends on the delivery. Just make sure that you give the message that you intended, when you next blow someone a kiss.
12) kiss on the eyelids :- A gentle kiss on the eyelids or near their deep attachment to a way of showing a true tender.
13) Teaser kiss :- Start with a gentle kiss to the forehead and work your way down to the lips, the chin and the arms with little kisses all along the way.
14) French Kiss :- French Kiss partner’s lips and tongue touching each other a passionate, romantic, slow kiss. Why is it called a French kiss French thought that if the case had come to love, and to be more daring, at the beginning of the twentieth century, had a reputation, because, this is it.
15) Pressure-kiss:- Really hard, the lips together, kissing pressure, unbridled love and passion can be a sign, but often it is a final farewell kiss.
16) Crazy throbbing kiss:- For a long time after you finally have that guy, then this is for you kiss. This is where you wanton desire to kiss each other over and over again, kissing the uncontrollable and the insane.